Friday, January 7, 2011

Kitten Taco...

My Nana, via my parents, donated a cat tree to our feline residents at Christmas time...



They.Love.It. We think it had catnip on it at one point b/c Jas and Dad could hardly get it in the door before they started going bonkers. I call the very top part of the cat tree a kitten taco b/c of its shape. It just so happens that the kitten taco is the hot spot in the living room now.

Our local Kitchen Spices, Paprika, was being his normal cute self the other day con el arbol de gato and I was able to get some pictures...








Did you see how he was sprawled out on the thing? That cat is all boy, I tell ya. Next thing I know, he'll be demanding I fetch him a beer. Just kidding...I don't think he's a beer kind of guy.

Welp, I gotta go finish picking up the house before the fam gets here to watch the Aggies BTHO LSU at the Cotton Bowl! Whoop!

The Latest Highlights:

1) Sleigh bed
2) Tripod.camera.fancy camera.video camera. Let me just geek out for a sec...
3) Watching all of season 1 of Glee thanks to my Target giftcard from Brother Dave
4) Knowing Jason gets a chance to hang out with the guys for a couple days/go to the Cotton Bowl. I miss him when he's gone but I'm happy for him to have opportunities like this!
5) Cooking a successful Tator Tot Casserol in our new crockpot last night (recipe to come!)
6) Cooking for da Hubs
7) Having a new Max Lucado book to read
8) Smooches from da Hubs :)

Ok, I really have to go now!
Gig 'em Ags!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pics of the cats; hated the Cotton Bowl outcome (I did like the first part of the game, though).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wifey -
    Miss you too! Isdly!
    Hubs

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Shut the front door!" was the first thing that came to mind when I saw that you'd commented on the ol' blog which just confirms that I grew up in the 90s. Oh, and that I have a priceless sense of humor.

    Thanks for showing me how you love me in new ways :)

    Isdly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...