Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Project 365. Day Three-Ten: Almost done...



I'm almost done with finals and this semester, thank goodness!

And, it's almost that time (see picture above). At this time last year, I became the proud owner of an A&M Snuggie given by none other than my nephew Ricky. He was SO excited to give it to me, and I love it :) Although it does attract the pet fuzz quite well and thus has become close friends w/ the wachine machine over the last year. Lemme just say to all you Snuggie haters out there.... they may just seem like a backwards robe, but they keep you cozy and warm! And, if your darling nephew gave you one, you'd probably love them too ;)

Today's Highlights:

1) All of my hard finals are OVER
2) All of my essay finals are OVER
3) I can practically smell Christmas break
4) Lookin' forward to some Beeble/Keeble time
5) Getting to hear about/see all the stuff da Hubs learned in his photoshop class :). This was probably my number one highlight today...so fun to see him excited about having learned something new :)

Isdly Hubs! You are the Photo to my shop. The Butter to my Bean. The whomped to my hair. :)

Happy Freakin' Thursday Fah-Rends!

2 comments:

  1. Photoshop class? I wanna hear all about it - what software does he use, etc. I work with a couple of photo buffs who bring in some really awesome work. I have to live my photo life vicariously through them.
    Yea for the end of the hard finals. Have fun (come up here and make snowmen with me).
    Hugs,
    Auntie Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...