Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Project 365. Days Three-Eleven through Three-Sixteen: Christmas time is here...



Oh my oh my! Its Christmas week. Let me re-phrase that.... ITS....CHRISTMAS...WEEK (CRAP!)!

We have so much to do..it kind of feels like life's version of finals. Sick. Oh well, atleast its for Chrustmas and not for class :)

Hows your holiday to-do list coming ?

In other news, I'm pretending that somehow my house will magically look all "Good Housekeeping" like Julie's over at girl in the red shoes. Well, mine does if you squint really hard. :)

All is well though b/c I still have my highlights...

Today's Highlights:

1) First "do-nothing" day....aside from all the stuff I have to do :)
2) Perico's date w/ da Hubs
3) Organizing...sort of...
4) Playing w/ da Kiltie in the (freakin' 80 degree, what happened to December) yard

P.s. This picture was taken at the 90th Annual Tree Lighting at Bearkat Plaza on campus. The tree was HUGE! Note: My hand-knitted, mom-made Bearkat hat :)

How do you make your house have a touch of "Good Housekeeping" ?

Oh, one more P.s....

I need a good book to get lost in (but not one that'll make me depressed. Here's lookin' at you Nicolas Sparks!). Have any book recommendations for me? If so, why?

Merry Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. You are too sweet Kaite! Thanks for saying my house looks like Good Housekeeping...that made my day! My advise is just to go one step at a time and when you see something you really love but don't know where to put it, just buy it anyway and it will all come together! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Sweetie. I'm glad finals are over and you have a week, or so, off. We warmed up to the 20s today, but will be back in the teens for the weekend. And do we have snow. Oh my. I wish you could see it. MDOT is working at night to truck the snow away from the shoulders so that the next round of snow has room to be plowed. Boy, I can't wait to do some snow shoeing. Wanna come join me?
    PS - Love your hat on you (and the guy standing next to you)!
    Love,
    Auntie Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...