Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Project 365. Day Three-Sixty-One? My days are off...

Well, my numbers are off...I guess that's what happens when you miss a few days here or there during a 365 day project. Oops. Just ignore that. Just a few days from now the project/blog will turn 1 year old. Whew!

Anywhoot, Todays Highlights (which have nothing to do with these pictures and will be put at the begining....just to shake things up a bit):

Today's Highlights:

1) Low-key day
2) Sleeping in
3) Being awoken by a da Hubs smooch AND fresh blueberry muffins that he'd made for me :)
4) Staying in my PJs until we left the house for the first time around 1pm
5) Mini-torpedo pizzas :) Mmmm!
6) Spending the evening playing Bingo at the local Elks Lodge
7) Not to mention, looking at these pictures and smiling at the thought that Jason and my dad get along so well :)
8) Going to sleep knowing that Jason wants to cook breakfast in the morning. Yesssssssssssss.





What are you most looking forward to for the next few days ?

Well, I'd love to hear about it...

...Til then, sleep tight!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, mi nuera...
    Been reading your posts on my new laptop, expertly set up by your adorable husband...
    Many thanks!

    Hope to see you soon!
    Love you!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...