Friday, December 10, 2010

Project 365. Days Two-Ninety-Five through Three-oh-Five: Back in Business...

Jason fixed my computer!!! B/c he is AWESOME/the best da Hubs EVER! AND I didn't lose any files! I have much to update you on but that'll have to wait, da Hubs adn I are both fighting off little colds and I'm hip deep in projects and upcoming finals. Yipee. So, enjoy a picture will ya ?



Glad to be back!

Today's Highlights:

1) Computer. Back. Yes.
2) It's friday!
3) Jason and Brian surprising Kim and I with tickets to Beauty and the Beast (the musical)!
4) NyQuil

1 comment:

  1. Yea for Jason and his PC fixin' skills. I've really missed your posts.
    We're having a blizzard this very minute. Wish you were here to see it. It is so windy that it looks like it is snowing sideways.
    Good luck with the finals. I know you'll do really, really well on them. Hugs to you and Jason.
    Auntie Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...