Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Project 365. Day Twelve: Silly Faces.

Life is too short not to make silly faces occasionally. Atleast, that's what I would say if I made fortune cookies...

Married Hands! Yay!



Thoughtfullness (a typical state of being for us, of course)...



Screaming Match (we called it a tie)...


Turtle Neck (I REALLY enjoyed this one because I think I look like a turtle and whats not funny about that?)...



I insist you make a silly face tomorrow and IF there happens to be a large herd of people (you included), rushing to this blog to join my husband among my list of followers then, you should tell me about your silly face....it will make me smile :).

Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Picture #3 is what I think you do all the time when I am talking to you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...