Monday, January 4, 2010

Project 365. Day Four: New Stuff.

First off in the introduction of new things is my new Max Lucado book that I intend on starting as soon as I finish this blog. Mmmm! Delicious food for thought!



Second on the "new list" are my new "wheels,": which my sweet Hubs got me (I found out during the tire buying process that "wheels" is slang for rims. I found this quite confusing when Jason and Robert the mechanic were discussing what type wheels would be best for my tires. "Uh, aren't wheels the same thing as tires??")!





...And finally on the list...
Jason and I have wanted a china cabinet for a while now, and finally got one during Christmas. We found it at an antique shop near my parents' house for a good deal. ...Still need to get out the rest of the china to fill it up!







Now, off to read Max's latest brilliant ramblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...