Friday, January 1, 2010

365 Days of Pictures (maybe. if i'm lucky....)

So, I've seen a lot of people do "a picture a day" blogs and have always enjoyed them. Thus, I've decided to jump onto that particular bandwagon and start my own. As the title suggests, I'll post (atleast) one picture a day. My goal in all of this (besides having the project be successful), is that I remember to slow down and enjoy life. Since I tend to stress out way too easily, overload on business, and love taking pictures, I figured this would be a good fit. With all that being said, here are the first few pictures of 2010--a year of pictures:


Day 1:



Kiltie, and our 3 months old kitten, Ridley, taking a New Year's nap.




The first meal of 2010 ! Mmmm!

Day 1 check. Now off to Day 2 !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...