Monday, January 11, 2010

Project 365. Day Eleven: Top Chef.

So, I married a Top Chef. Seriously, Jason is an amazing cook. A couple nights ago he treated me to a Surf N' Turf dinner. It. Was. DELICIOUS!! So, so, so good. Words really can't describe how happy my tastebuds were so, I took a couple pictures. Naturally. :)

Jason and my brother, David, chowin' down...



Jason's wonderful Surf N' Turf...
Delicious steak and crab legs and a cucumber salad that Jason prepared, and my brother's coleslaw (one of my favs).



His cooking talent really does amaze me. He's so talented! If he ever opens a restaurant, you should definitly be 2nd in line (behind me, of course) on opening day--you'd be lucky to try some of his food! I wish we had leftovers !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...