Sunday, January 17, 2010

Project 365. Day Seventeen: What do all Texans need to remember ?

...The answer is The Alamo (thank-you Trivial Pursuit). Sadly, it's T-1 day until school starts again. Though I enjoy the structure of class and I thoroughly enjoy learning and probably secretly really enjoy going to school...I also really enjoy being on vacation. Among my 14hrs of classes this semester is Texas History. I'm actually really looking forward to it. Anything HAS to be better than Oklahoma History right ? ;) I'm particularly looking forward to learning more about The Alamo because I am one of the few people in this world that actually finds it interesting and thinks the remaining structure is more than just a pile of rubble. These pictures were taken by Jason over the summer during our trip to San Antonio.





Now, Jason and I are about to watch a scary movie....in surround sound...in the dark. Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...