Monday, November 8, 2010

Project 365. Day Two-Seventy-Eight: A Cat's Life...

When I was little, I sometimes wished I was a cat. I think this was because cats remained to be my favorite animal for most of my childhood (don't worry, giraffes have always been a favorite too). Cats were what I doodled, what I dressed up as for Halloween (a black one coming out of a pumpkin, for the record), and what my friend Samantha and I always prenteded to be on the playground. I still love cats (shocking, I know) but now, I'd rather be a cat for one reason more than for any other...

Cat naps.



...In a sun beam.



P.s. You should go check out Julie at the girl in the red shoes. She has a super cute blog that I've followed for a while now. She a) has darling style (just check out her posts about her DIY home projects) b) knows how to work a curling iron c) might love her pets as much as I love my own d) all of the above. Speaking of her "darling style," check out this fancy shmancy bracelet she's giving away! I maybe, might have imagined it upon my wrist region today. Maybe. Anywhoot! You should check her blog out!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...