Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Project 365. Day Two-Eighty: Stop Motion...

So, I've seen a string of really cool stop motion music videos lately. Seriously, these are cool. If you don't like stop motion, you should still take a look at these...they're worth it. And, no annoying/creepy clay-mation characters like you'd find in stereotypical stop motion vids!

The first comes from my favorite music group, David Crowder Band. I love me some DCB :) Remember Lite Brites ? I bet you didn't think about doing this when you were 8!



Here's some more info on the video, you won't believe how many Lite Brites and friends it took to make this video!

Emily, over at Today's Letters, introduced me to this jewel. Ok Go + Toast = the best thing since sliced bread (sorry, I couldn't help myself)! Oh, not to mention I'm kind of obessed w/ trees and acorns (the name of the song is "The Last Leaf." Win!).



The last video is by my highschool classmate, Ben Rector...if you've followed the blog then you should be familiar with him.... But, isn't his music good?



So, have you enjoyed your generous portion of talent today?

Good!

Now, I only wish I could eat toast, while playing with a Lite Brite, while listening to Ben Rector :)

Today's Highlights:

1) Getting more info about GETTING MY RING!!!
2) Getting registered!!
3) These sweet vids
4) A highly enjoyable walk w/ my pup and my camera, leaves, acorns, and Kiltie's special birthday leash.
5) Teaching Project DONE
6) Pita Pit w/ da Hubs

And to all, a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...