Monday, November 15, 2010

Project 365. Day Two-Eighty-Five? I think?...

Slick, my computer, is sick. And, until he is back to normal I'll probably be blogging from my phone.

Today's Highlights:

1) Dr. D pushing the due date of a big project back to Monday (instead of Friday)
2) ...AND Dr. D cancelled class on Friday which gives me added opportunity to work on my 10,000 projects. This, maybe, might have, possibly caused me to throw my hands up in the air, jump from my desk, and hug my professor in front of the whole class. Joy.Could.Not.Be.Contained.
3) Being in charge of the fireplace for the night bc I am woman, hear me roar etc and so forth.
4) Pretty fall colors and leaves sprinkled from my favorite campus trees--they were like little presents for my rainboots to walk through :)
5) Finding maybe all of my articles for one of my annotated bibliography projects
6) Conputer problems forcing me to "unplug" from life briefly, make use of the campus library, and be appreciative that I a) married an engineer b) have the greatest husband ever c) have a husband who is also hardworking and determined and smart d) all the above

hint: the answer is 'all the above'

ok, keepin da Hubs up! Good night moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...