Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Project 365. Day One-Oh-Nine: Dance Pance (I need to do stuff)...



I need to do stuff....like....

1)spruce up the blog
2)rock the last 2 1/2 weeks of school
3)clean
4)organize
5)get rid of stuff
6)papers,projects,finals
7)soak up ASC
8)check things off list(s)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)

I could fill a list a mile long. Lots is happening but, it's all good.
One day at a time--windows down, music playing, lots of hugs and coffee shops-- one day at a time.

One project on my list is for my dance class, each group has to choreograph a dance to perform in front of the class as part of the final. I was video taping our practice today when I accidently took a picture of one of the girls in the group, whoops. Thus, Project 365, Day 109.

Speaking of dance class, I had my sit-up's skills test today which, I'm proud to say, I got 100% on. That's 50 crunches in 1 minute. It's okay, I'm allowed to brag b/c I totally didn't expect to get 100%. I celebrated by eating a nice carby meal for dinner haha.

Jason and I finally have gotten an evening to do absolutely nothing except relax. We had dinner and watched Remember the Titans, and now we're watching Everybody Loves Raymond.

Welp, commercial is over!Back to relaxing w/ da Hubs!

P.s. I've dropped the ball on Youtube Tuesday a couple times now so, here ya go!

1 comment:

  1. Remember the Titans is one of my favorite movies -- I love it.

    (Do you have a date for your June visit yet? Can't wait to see y'all.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...