Monday, April 12, 2010

Project 365. DAY ONE HUNDRED!!!

...And a hundred year old dinosaur...
Okay, so she's much older than a hundred but, whatever. Her name is Sue and she's famous and really interesting. Read more about her here.



It's been a hundred days since I started the blog, hooray! It hasn't been easy; there have been a lot of days when I haven't wanted to blog but here I am, day one hundred.

Unfortunately, I had no idea what to blog (a hundred pictures ? Uh, no thanks. a hundred pictures of pets? That's basically every day. A list of a hundred _____ ? That takes too long. Dinosaur? Okay.)

But, here's an extra youtube clip for the week!



265 days to go to reach my goal !

1 comment:

  1. I hope, at the end of the year, that you don't stop blogging. If you do, how will I ever know what's happening.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...