Monday, March 14, 2011

Things lately....

Wow.

Life.

Sorry for the sporatic posting, I don't like it much either. It seems like I have been soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


Busy.


Maybe I just spazz out too easily.


Or, both.


Regardless, here's some of the latest, the picture version:

Paprika continues in his quest to become the world's cutest scarf...



Proof. da Hubs really did enjoy his B.B. ....



Kiltie went to school with me. She decided she liked being a dog more than a student....



Beeble and I became RC (roller coaster) pros....



AND! I got my very first, much anticipated, pair of TOMS. A picture that perfectly depicts me--sparkles and sushi--whoop!



Noteworthy but not photographed highlights:

1) Sonic picnic date w/ da Hubs
2) Shopping w/ da Hubs lately (TOMS for me, pantelones for him)
3) Cooking w/ da Hubs
4) Tasty food w/ da Hubs
5) Having a day in town w/ da Hubs between work/dr. appts
6) da Hubs
7) da Hubs
8) da Hubs
9) da Hubs
10) da Hubs

To be inspired, take a short trip over to visit these ladies:

Emily

Xuannie

Don't forget to pay attention to the highlights in your life! They are there! Promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...